Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2/24/16

Dear Family,
So, I don't get P-day till Wednesday, so this next Monday I won't be on.  This is because we get to go to the Redlands Temple on Wednesday!  Since we have a temple so close each zone gets to go once a quarter.  And since we won’t do much that day they made that our P-day for this next week.
So I am in Victorville, California!  I am in the Mesa Linda Ward.  There’s 3 wards that meet at our church building.  We only cover the one ward.  Since one of the other wards is a Spanish ward, most of our members (I’ve been told) are Caucasian. 
My trainer is so good.  I’m so happy and relieved to have a trainer like her!  Her name is Sister Thomason.  She from Riverton, Utah.  She’s so so sweet!  She is a little quiet, but she’s helpful, obedient, kind, funny and encouraging.  So we are in the desert.  It’s so much different from the valley.  The valley was so gorgeous.  Our apartment is actually very nice.  My companion keeps it clean, that’s very good!  I bought some fruity dyno bytes and milk and envelopes and laundry soap and toilet paper.
Do not send packages especially at this home address, things get stolen, so send them to the mission home and our zone leaders will get it to me the next week.
We live in a big complex that has a little laundry mat, so that’s good, we can do it whenever.
A little more about my companion—no, she’s not weird!  Yay!  Haha sorry, kinda mean.  She’s very comparable to Stephanie!  Sweet as can be pretty, obedient, happy, optimistic and fun.  She even sounds like Steph!  I’m so blessed to have a companion a little bit more like me.  I’m excited.
Last night we had dinner with the Wilsons, a young couple from our ward, they’re having a baby in the next 2 or 3 weeks!  They are super cool and super member missionaries.  Dinner was great and we talked for a little bit, and I unpacked some of my stuff.  Not a whole lot yet, I’ll get more time later today.
I love you guys so much!  I won’t get to talk to Joshua before he leaves so tell him I say “good luck, you’ll be awesome, stay strong, I’m praying for you1” and tell Steven to write me.  Seriously did he totally forget about me?!  Sheesh boy.
Hunty, I love you!  Martina, I love you!  Haley, I love you! Dad, I love you! Mom, I love you!  I miss you guys so much!

Love, Court

No comments:

Post a Comment